Aero Precision’s S-ONE line of handguards have been designed with size and weight savings in mind, delivering the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. The Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while providing strength and stability. It features two mirrored, tapered, locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom engineered barrel nut using a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard commonly seen using other mounting systems.
NOTE: ATLAS S-ONE Handguards are not compatible with the Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver.
- Compatible with MIL-SPEC AR-15 upper receivers and barrels
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Front and rear picatinny rail
- Center portion of top rail eliminated for weight reduction
- Indexing grooves in 12 o’clock position for positive grip control
- Low profile gas block compatible
- 1.3” Inside diameter
- 1.5” Outside diameter
- Mounting hardware weight: 4.72 oz
- Includes barrel nut