- Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
- M620 is usable with the M620 adapter plate
- M-LOK compatible
- Extremely low profile at .2” thick
- Offset at 45°
- Three different light positions
- Requires 1/8” Allen wrench and T20 Torx driver (not included)
- Length: 1.265″
- Weight: 0.4 oz
The Arisaka Offset Scout Mount is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish and includes the necessary screws to attach a light to the mount and the mount to the rail. It is recommended to torque the M-LOK screws to 30 inch pounds and the light body screws to 20 inch pounds and use with medium strength threadlocker.
Arisaka LLC is a design and manufacturing company owned and run by shooting enthusiast and adamant 2nd amendment advocates. Arisaka Defense believes in creating no compromise products that make the accessories on your weapon system more ergonomic and usable. They offer a variety of light mounts to be compatible with every possible configuration. Each part is machined to precise tolerances and made with care to ensure a proper fit and elegant finish.