The Combat Carbine Stripped Ambidextrous Lower Receiver is made with superior features and for those looking to truly make their firearm unique. JTF lower receivers are CNC machined from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Machined to Military Specifications & Standards and marked in 5.56MM. They also feature an ambidextrous bolt release above the magazine release and the hardware needed for the release, it will function with any mil-spec compatible bolt release as well.
- Ambi Bolt Release
- Accepts 3/4″ and 1″ Grip Screws
- Compatible with all AR-15 calibers but marked 5.56MM
- M4A4 Logo and markings
- Hardcoat anodized black
- Made In United States of America
FFL Terms and Conditions
– This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
– To help fight fraud and potential straw purchases, the individual that places the order must be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL.
– If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to sales@JTFCON.com
– If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer’s email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
– Once we receive the FFL, we will update the shipping address on your order.
– Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your locality. If you order an item that is prohibited, there will be a 30% restocking fee.
– Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Contact us to provide your FFL info here:
There are no reviews yet.