- Uses Mil-Spec .154” trigger pins for maximum compatibility with lower receivers
- Works with 5.56/.223 and .308 AR pattern rifles
- Designed as a cost-effective option to the SSA-E trigger
- Smooth two stage 4.25-4.75 lb. trigger pull
- EDM wire cut from heavy duty tool steel
- Great option for home defense and training at the range
- Note: Trigger pull weights are approximate and may vary slightly between rifles.
Geissele Automatics manufactures confidence, offering quality triggers and components for the warfighter and competitor. They were established in 2004 with the mission to build the highest quality, reliable triggers for competition and their first trigger, the Hi-Speed National Match trigger, was so popular that they were asked by the Department of Defense to produce a select-fire trigger for the United States Special Operations. Again, it was a success and Geissele decided to bring a semi-automatic version to the civilian market for law enforcement and personal protection.