The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles
- Always on unless manually turned off
- Internal battery tray design
- Large 32 mm x 24 mm lens
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- Shock resistant titanium alloy protective hood
- Quick release mount
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum housing
There are no reviews yet.