Magpul’s PMAG 10/30 was designed for users who reside in areas with magazine capacity restrictions but desire a standard 30-round magazine form. The PMAG 10/30 provides the same next-gen impact and crush resistance, constant curve geometry, and long-life stainless-steel spring to ensure smooth feeding. They’ve added a proprietary lock plate that reduces the maximum capacity to 10 rounds, and it’s permanently secured by an aluminum rivet. A lock plate tab that’s clearly marked for capacity is also included.
Magpul Industries, PMAG, .223 Remington/556NATO, Designed For Users Who Reside in Areas With Magazine Capacity Restrictions But Desire a Standard 30-round Magazine Form, 10 Rounds, Fits AR Rifles, Black
- Ten round capacity PMAG in a 30-Round Magazine body
- Proprietary lock plate reduces maximum capacity to 10-rounds while maintaining a standard 30-round size
- Aluminum rivet permanently secures the lock plate with the lock plate tab being clearly marked for capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve geometry and a long-life stainless-steel spring ensure smooth feeding.
|Manufacturer Part #||MAG1183-BLK||Type||Magazine|
|Caliber||223 Remington||Capacity||10 Rounds|